Hello to August!! July will be fast forgotten - nothing spectacular happened, and all I remember now is that it rained A LOT and it was cold. So there were no parties at the beach with few clothes on,
Since I decided to become more organised (trust me, I need some structure) I'm going to set a few goals/things to do for August. Writing them down here is an extra motivation to get to them, and now I've got all my followers to cheer me on (mandatory). Apart from that, I'll have something to write about - I'm sure you all are très curious to know how I live my life
Now here we go.
This August I will:
1. Run 7 km. I run a lot, but always 5km or less. It's not that I can't do more (I think) but I always need so much time after the running (cool down, stretch, shower (washing my hair takes a long time, and if I don't do it it feels so dirty), also my make up takes long because I'm always SUPERTOMATO red after I ran for the next 2hours (not a joke) so if I have to go somewhere I want to look ok). Now since I'm a lot at home this summer I can afford to take more time (and look red) so I really want to run the 7km. Time goal is 45 minutes, but I think I maybe can do it faster.
2. Blog everyday. Started on July 18th with posting everyday, and it goes so well!! I love it more than I have done this entire year! At first I had no posts as drafts, so it was a challenge to come up with something everyday (and trust me, I think before I post), but sometimes I was so in the mood I kept writing, so now I have some drafts with more FABULOUS stuff for you!!! (and it's also nice when I don't have time, I just upload it from my phone). And OF COURSE I love all your lovely comments and HALLO to my new followers!
3. Read your blog. I really like to read blogs but unfortunately I don't always have time to read all of yours. But this August I'm going (to try) to respond to every single one of your comments, and of course read your blog! So leave your address behind, I'm curious... :)
4. Study hard. No explanation needed. I have to retake some exams, can't think of anything less fun, but this is the reason why I'm at home all the time (instead of where I should be: the Olympics) AND THIS EXPLAINS why I have so much time to blog. So maybe for you it's a good thing :)
5. Spend less time on the internet/my phone. Emilie, you don't have to check your email/the paper/bloglovin/instagram... EVERY 5 MINUTES!!!! I want to use my laptop in the morning and before I go to bed, not in between. This is a really hard one, not sure if I'm going to manage... Thank god I'm not on Twitter hahah :) Now I have a question for you: am I the only one who finds it hard not to go back to my laptop all the time to check random stuff?
6. Beat my brother in tennis. It's so unfair because I play a lot more than he does, but HE ALWAYS WINS!!! And teases me about it for the next two days. YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!
7. Have 50€ more on my account by 30th August than now.
Now that I overread this it's not a very spectacular list, but that will be SO much better in September, because than I'll be FREE AGAIN!! (citytrip? party? shop? One more month!!!)
Do you have a project for August?
ps for the people who don't read my blog but only look at the pictures: do not fear, another post is coming!